Saturday, June 6, 2015

What would you do?

As I am singing, “great are You Lord,” I am suddenly aware of how I have the freedom to shout praises to You- singing from the depths of my soul to You.
What if I couldn’t?
How many don’t have that freedom?
I express every day how I feel about You, some better than others. But what if I couldn’t? It is hard at times to find the words to express the joy He gives me accept through tears.
What if I could not express my joy, my gratitude, my love, my adoration, my heart about You God?
What would you do if you couldn’t express it? What if you knew that your life would end if people found out you were madly in love with Jesus? Would you still praise Him? Would you still worship Him? Would you still believe? Would you still follow?
Would you still dance the streets for Him? Would you still meet with others to learn more about Him? Would you still sing to Him?
Would you still say the name of Jesus?

We sing “all this is for You Jesus,” but in reality, what do we have for Jesus that He does not already have?
What do you have that is worth it to Him?
Is it your acts of service or words of endearment or you money?
Do you know?
Do you know it is you?
It is your heart.
It is your life
It is your love.
It is your gaze.
Our small capacities of love for Jesus & our minuet expressions of love for Him- move Him.
The One who created all things, has all power, all authority- you child, move Him.
He tells the angels in heaven to hush when you sing to Him, when you speak to Him, when you look at Him.
Accept it.
Stand tall before your King with hands held high in awe that He loves you to love Him.


But the question still remains… would you still say the name of Jesus- even if your life depended on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment