Monday, June 23, 2014

Lost...

As we travel each day, I am loving seeing the land and the people. I see it so differently now since I have been awakened by God. 
Traveling is no longer just for my pleasure- it means business. Business not in the sense of always having to be busy or doing, but remembering- I am constantly being watched, I am Christ here on earth, I am the hope of glory. 
Business- of Light exuding, Glory giving, in awe looking at He who has called me for His purpose. 
It is serious yet so simple 
I am listening... still... silent...
Overwhelmed heart of joy
I wish I could have walked all the way around the Sea of Galilee with Jesus as Mary Magdalen did. 
To sit at His feet... 
To stay there a while...
Lost in the moment with Him... 
I want more...


No comments:

Post a Comment