Thursday, June 12, 2014

His hands at work...



The next journey beginning... The old way left behind. 
The feeling is odd but good, fresh but scary, exciting all the same!
I want nothing more than to do engage in my favorite hobby of traveling, and God has opened the door. This time- my heart is different. My focus has changed. I want to be His hands on this earth. 
A new heart, a new way, a new focus... And the first place He chooses is His holy land. 
My expectation... God
He has said, " "you must go to everyone I send you to & say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you & will rescue you." Then The Lord reached out his hand & touched my mouth & said to me, "now, I have out my words in your mouth. See, today I have appoint you over nations & kingdoms to uproot & tear down, to destroy & to plant.""-- Jeremiah 1:7-10

Thank You Lord, for choosing me- the unqualified- to qualify and equip me to speak Your truth so that other may see who You are & believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment